Highland Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Presents an Awesome Opportunity for a Nursing Career
We welcome the experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to a facility that is excited to have you part of the team.
Schedules Available: Part-Time, All Shifts
If having a healthcare career is important to you and you are interested in learning more about what Highland Park can offer, then contact one of our Nurse Recruiters today!
Are you ready to make the move and JOIN our Team? We want to meet you!
Highland Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Resident care
- Patient/Resident Advocate
- Providing Activities of Daily Living care
- Providing comfort to residents/patients
- Infection prevention
- Interacting and engaging with residents/patients and their families
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Certification as a CNA
- Ability to work in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- An eagerness to make a difference in your resident’s/patient’s lives.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Vacation, sick, personal,
Health and dental benefits
401K, flex spending and colonial voluntary policies